Smiling is the most effective health booster you can get.
Are you smiling enough? Feel full of energy, ready to conquer the whole world? Or do you like to pull up the blanket over your head and sleep a little longer?
When the last one looks more like you, you are ready for smile therapy. There are seven health benefits of smiling and another 16 benefits that will make you so much happier.
Especially in Springtime, most people tend to get depressive and tired. We gained weight during the long winter, we long for the sun, but it is still frosty outside. We need a vacation, but that takes some months. All this can make you feel down. When you have one of these symptoms, you are ready for the Ten days Smile Therapy.
A simple smile. That’s the start of opening your heart and being compassionate to others. Dalai Lama
If I post an affiliate link to a product, it is something that I use, support, and would recommend. My priority is providing valuable information and resources to help create positive optimize your health, mind, body, and spirit, and I will only ever link to products or resources (affiliate or otherwise) that fit within this purpose.
What happens when you smile?
When you are happy, signals are transmitted to your facial muscles, and you start to smile. When you smile, your face muscles lift and transfer signals to the brain. Stimulates your reward system and increases your level of happy hormones called endorphins.
When you smile, your body releases Serotonin, Endorphins & Cortisol, which is a natural painkiller.
You can also release Serotonin and Endorphins during sports, a massage, meditation, stretching or yoga, a relaxing warm bath, and Laughing, of course.
Laughing is much easier, and the best thing about smiling is, you can do it everywhere, the whole day long. You don’t need instruments, clothes, or private space.
Laughter is he tonic, the relief, the surcease for pain. Charlie Chaplin.
What are the health effects of smiling?
Smiling is a giant mood booster, and it has numerous health benefits.
- Helps you to lose weight
- Strengthened immune system.
- Reduce blood pressure.
- Boost your energy.
- Reduce pain.
- Reduce stress.
- Makes happy hormons.
Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life. Yoko Ono
The Smile Therapy.
Now you know, when you smile, your face muscles lift, which transfers signals to the brain and increases your level of happy hormones. Even when you fake a smile, it boosts your serotonin level what reduces stress. That means you are satisfied and more relaxed, and you have more energy throughout the day. The goal of Laugh Therapy is to manage to smile for one hour a day. You do not do this at once. You can practice it during the day.
- In the Bathroom.
- In the car, when driving to and from work.
- During work hours, there is nothing as beautiful as a happy person who smiles. So do not be afraid.
- While talking, look at the news, the moderator always smiles.
A smile is the best way to get away with trouble, even if it’s a fake one. Masashi Kishimoto
How to start Smile Therapy?
The best way to start with Laugh Therapy, you begin slowly. You will see how you have to get used to the longer smile. Practice it in the first week, a maximum of 1 minute per session. You can do Smile session as many as you like in one day. The second week you do it for 2 minutes, 3rd week, 3 minutes until you reach the 10 minutes.
Feel the change in your life when you have achieved the 10 minutes.
Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing. Mother Teresa
The 16 benefits of Smile Therapy.
- You become healthier.
- Your whole system is relaxed and produces happy hormones Serotonin and Endorphins.
- You feel happier because of the serotonin and the Endorphins.
- You’re feeling more alive because of the energy boost.
- Your face skin looks better. Because of the better blood circulation
- Your face shines and looks healthy because of better blood circulation.
- Smiling is great against sagging skin. It is bodybuilding for your face muscles.
- You will sleep better. You are more balanced.
- You can cope with difficult situations better.
- Your fellow human beings will treat you more positively. Your aura is positive.
- You will have not so many problems anymore. You have a positive attitude.
- You motivate other people because of your positive appearance.
- You will be more successful. You can concentrate more because of the reduced stress.
- Your partner will pay more attention to you. You are more at ease, don’t be stressed and insecure anymore.
- You have such a positive charisma. You will get to meet amazing new friends.
- You might get a promotion. You created leadership.
How many diseases will not arise because we are more in balance? We will all get the body we deserve because of weight loss. When we don’t have stress and frustration anymore, obesity and cravings will be reduced.
A smile cures the wounding of a frown. William Shakespeare
What are you waiting for? For me, this is so huge. We can change the whole of humanity through it. All we have to do is practice our laughing therapy during the day. We are lifting our mood, and our whole surroundings will follow to do the same. Can you imagine yourself at work and everyone is working happily together because of the laughter therapy?
All those endorphins and serotonin, dancing together when you are at work doing your job. No stress and arguments anymore. We can avoid all those stressful and unhappy moments when we all use laugh therapy.
We will be healthy, relaxed, joyfully, and adorable. You begin to shine and make other people shine too. We all can be free and open-minded people. It is only one Smile away from a happier and fulfilled life! Go for it, and be that person who starts with the Laugh Therapy. We can build up this new gentle and free generation.
Love the Life you live in